[Healeys] FW: A dailymail.co.uk article from David Ward

Earl Kagna kags at shaw.ca
Sat Aug 4 21:58:34 MDT 2012

Geez Mark - how do you find this stuff!  Okay, maybe a couple of the cars
are Healeys.

Maybe someone - not me (I'm close to his age, have Healeys, and a wonderful
wife) - that at 74, he should keep a few cars and forget the wife.  Too big
a gamble.

It really is a quiet Saturday night.

Earl Kagna
Victoria, B.C.