[Healeys] servo

Earl Kagna kags at shaw.ca
Sat Aug 4 21:41:39 MDT 2012

Hey Jim:

Here's some help from the 'boys up over'.  If PBR is hard to contact (like I
found them to be), contact Terry at Hydroboost in Australia:

http://www.hydroboost.com.au/index.htm

I had some very satisfactory dealings with him a couple of years back when I
needed PBR boosters and spare parts.  Check the web-site.

Must be hot down in NV - right?

Cheers,

Earl Kagna
Victoria, B.C.