[Healeys] New Seat Cushions

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 04:35:00 MDT 2012

Hi Steve,

Check out this thread:
http://www.team.net/html/healeys/2008-11/msg00125.html

Rick

Follow My
Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo
To:
healeys at autox.team.net
Sent: Thursday, August 2, 2012 9:25 PM
Subject:
[Healeys] New Seat Cushions

Hi All,

I recently finished a 100% frame off
restoration on my 61 BN7.  I purchased my interior from Heritage Upholstery
and I was very pleased.  However, one of my car club buddies thought I looked
like I was sitting a bit high.  I have always thought that but being 6 foot
tall and new seat cushions, I thought it was normal.  I didn't think anything
of it until he asked if I drilled out holes in the cushions.......huh??

When
my new cushions were installed, I don't remember their being any holes or
slots through the cushions.  Can anyone set me straight on this subject?  I
haven't found anything on the web.  If the cushions are supposed to have
holes/slots all the way through, is there a procedure that I can follow out
there?

Thanks,
Steve 61' BN7