[Healeys] BJ8 VINs on the shock tower

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 00:42:54 MDT 2012

Sorry, got the flu and not concentrating.... I meant the Right hand shock
tower.
Just to clarify, on my RHD, originally UK home market delivered Healey, there
is no chassis number stamped on either shock tower.
The chassis number is stamped, but not in that location - i.e. no where near
the shock towers.
Best
Chris

Sent from my iPhone

On 03/08/2012, at 3:31 PM, Chris Dimmock <austin.healey at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Steve,
> We've had this conversation before, but for the record, my RHD BJ8 doesn't
have the chassis number stamped on the LHD shock tower.