[Healeys] RM Auction Monterey - 3 Healeys for sale

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Thu Aug 2 04:13:04 MDT 2012

Tadek,
B B B B  The pictures were taken by a professional photographer.B  This is
done by appointment long before the car goes to auction so the pictures can be
ready for the catalog printing.B  The car was far from completed when it was
photographed.B  It was assembled as much as possible for the photo session.B
It actually takes several more weeks after this to complete the car.B  All of
your concerns were addressed before shipping.B  As to the firewall, I don't
know.B  I can ask Tom when he returns from the auction.B  By the way he is
very amused by all the banter on this list about his cars.
Mike MacLean