[Healeys] Healey wallpaper - not for computers

Skip Saunders tfsbj7 at mindspring.com
Sun Apr 29 14:54:49 MDT 2012

You can do your own.... just take any jpg or bmp picture, go to your control
panel, all control panel items, personalization, desktop background,  and
select the picture (jpg or bmp) as your new wall paper.
These are ones that I've used:
For the Healey Wallpaper.bmp file, I told the controlpanel/display
settings/desktop to replicate the image so it is repeated all over the
screen.
For the picture of the open road, I merely told the controlpanel/display
settings/desktop to use that image

(sorry folk on the list, other than John you won't be able to see the
pictures because they are stripped off)

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/bmp which had a name of Healey Wallpaper.bmp]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 0530-Lots of gorgeous roads to drive.JPG]