[Healeys] Cork washers for king pins, front springs install.

Todd Taylor ttaylor33 at twcny.rr.com
Sat Apr 28 16:00:52 MDT 2012

wondering if there is a source for Cork washers that go on the neck of
the king pins.
Or is there something else I can use like nylon type.  any one know what
size they have to be??
I hate to put an order in for 2 washers and pay $6 in shipping...   I
assume they are used to seal up grease.

also I have to put my front springs in , any ideas to do this??   my
motor is out and there isn't any weight to work with.
jack on the bottom will jack up the whole frame??     any specail
tools?    spring compressor wont go up the center
because there isn't any holes to go through..