[Healeys] Daimler SP-250

Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com
Wed Apr 25 13:28:33 MDT 2012

Jaguars had Moss boxes. But when the SP 250 was designed, Daimler was an independent manufacturer. Daimler simply copied for their SP 250 many parts of the TR3a as the chassis, suspension, gearbox and other parts .  1961 Daimler was bought from Jaguar and the Daimler V8 engine of the SP250 was also implemented into the Jaguar MK2 limousine and sold as Daimler 250 or V8.

Josef Eckert