[Healeys] Fw: Marvel Mystery Oil

Dick Matson medlabinc at msn.com
Tue Apr 24 22:38:45 MDT 2012

I acquired a 5-gallon 'drum' of Marvel Mystery Oil a long time ago.

I don't know if it's a placebo or if it is actually helpful but I used a
little as a fuel additive in every fill up of my vintage airplane - and
Farmall tractor also - for years.  The Continental engine in the airplane -
and the Farmall engine too - ran great.  So I still have a little left and add
a couple caps full in the Austin Healey gas tank once in a while.  Doesn't
seem to hurt a thing.

Dick Matson / Bj8