[Healeys] Paint stripping

llennep at verizon.net llennep at verizon.net
Sun Apr 22 17:28:55 MDT 2012

Sort of the autobody answer to cremation????

On 04/22/12, Allyn Richardson wrote:

My .02 cents worth..My X cousin in law, think that's what it is when you get
a divorce.lol.. has a shop that restores high end cars. He has gone to
baking the old paint finishes off of cars. An environmentally friendly, and
cost effective quick way of removing the paint. Whole car goes in the oven
after being stripped of all items you don't want to get cooked. Car comes
out and what is left of the paint, bondo filler, and eons of grease is a
powder residue vacuumed off.
Suggested annual donation $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums