[Healeys] fuel sending unit

john spaur jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 22 13:30:10 MDT 2012

I bought one from NOS locators and the quality is excellent. However,
for my application (BT7) it would not read correctly. The OMH range
was off. I believe it needs to read in the 0-70 or 0-90 range. I
could not get it even close to those ranges on my work bench. I never
put it in the car. I sent the sender to West Valley Instruments to
have the gauge restored and to have him calibrate it. He had an
original sender that I bought instead.

John