[Healeys] 3:54 GEAR SETS

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Thu Apr 19 20:25:51 MDT 2012

Indeed.

I do many wrong things but I just sprained my elbow patting myself on the back for grabbing one of the 3.5 diffs the
first time around (they were $200--I think Mike barely broke even).  Also started my speedometer repair odyssey trying
to get the thing calibrated for the taller gears.

Gloat mode off.

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net