[Healeys] Which electronic ignition?

Phil Jarrett pjarrett14 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 06:29:11 MDT 2012

Hello,
I have the A123 in my sprite. I have used this distributor for at least 3
years 4-5 thousand miles each year it works perfectly. Tech support is good, I
had several question and email exchange was quick and I did also talk with the
Canadian engineer who was involved in the design.  I tried multiple curves and
must admit it was difficult to get the best curve. I still plan to rent a
rolling dyno and test. In  the next 3 months I will be building a 29f motor
and the 123 distributor is on my short list.
Cheers Phil

Sent from my iPhone