[Healeys] Squeak at speed?

scott willis ahpowered at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 11 22:58:06 MDT 2012

After driving my BN7 I start to get a rhythmic squeak which sounds like it is
coming from the rt front wheel area. It starts after going about 5 miles or
so. It sounds like a spring or something. I can stop it by slightly turning
the steering back and forth but it starts immediately when i go straight. I
got home to remove the wheel and I noticed the knock off was much hotter on
the rt side compared to the left which was just warm. Do you think this is
bearings? My rotor spins ok so i don't think it is the brake. Sounds like a
squeaky bed. i cannot see any problems.

Hmmm. Thanks for any suggestions.

Scott Willis
Mashed 60 BN7 AH Club USA