[Healeys] Torque spec for BJ7 rear hub nut

Williams, Allen awill at ccs.ua.edu
Wed Apr 11 20:46:24 MDT 2012

I used a 2 3/16 socket with a 30 inch pull handle. It was hard to keep the
socket on, but I pushed against it with one hand and pulled on the handle with
the other. I have torque wrench the same length, so tightening it won't be an
issue as long as it doesn't slip off.
Regarding the surfaces of the hub and axle, I'll check that out before I
button it all up again.