[Healeys] 100 MPH Club

Jonas Payne JPayne at ThorCon.net
Wed Apr 11 12:27:50 MDT 2012

I have had my 1960 Morgan and  1961 XK 150 each over 100 (well over in the
case of the latter), and my 1959 TR3 over 95.

 I look forward to exploring the limits of my AH3000.

Jonas Payne
PBR
Cell:   (702) 358-5084

-----Original Message-----
From: healeys-bounces at autox.team.net [mailto:healeys-bounces at autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of BJ8 Healeys
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 11:12 AM
To: healeys at autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100 MPH Club

Having had a rear tire blowout in my BJ8 at about 65 mph, on a flat straight
4-lane there ain't no way I want to get close to 100 mph in that car.
I did do an indicated 95 mph in my '73 Midget, going downhill in Pennsylvania
once.  Actually, I believe I had it out of gear.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC  USA