[Healeys] Art & Models, Some Healey, some not Healey Part 1

Richard Gordon HealeyHundred at comcast.net
Wed Apr 11 12:16:55 MDT 2012

Hi Gang,

Once again, thanks to all who have given wonderful homes to my toys, models
and prints, and pardon the intrusion.
Please delete if you are not interested.
Would someone kindly post this to the Small Healey list serve? Copy me
please.
Some Healey (mostly Bugeye) and some not Healey items:
Shipping for the prints and posters would be costly, especially for those not
in the USA.
Normal shipping costs for the models and kits, not to bad.
If you are interested, Make me an offer (nothing below the minimum prices
please).
Email me if you would like to see photos. Tell me which number.
HealeyHundred at comcast.net.
They will go to eBay in 2 weeks if they do not sell here.

#1:  Austin Healey 3000 Convertible Print 1963-65 Austin Healey 3000 MKII or
MKIII. This is either a

BJ7 or early BJ8. It is a beautiful print by William J. Sims of a Healey Blue
over white (or very light blue) Healey convertible.

The scene is the Polo Grounds with a Jaguar XK 150 (?) in the background along
with polo players, polo gear, horses and fans. This print looks like it should
be in a Ralph Lauren store

or advertisement. The print measures 23.5 inches by 13.5 inches. It is a
signed In the print poster. Pick up only. Minimum price $40.00

#2: Austin Healey Bugeye (Frogeye) Sprite Kits Unbelievably this group is for
5 kits of the Austin-Healey

Bugeye Sprite MKI all by Airfix. There are three different Versions. First is
the 02421 common kit in 1/32nd scale

Rated as a skill level 2. There are three of these kits one is still Sealed in
its original shrink wrap. Second is the same kit

In a bubble wrap which includes cement and paint labeled As a Starter Set
Small and it is still sealed. Third is the best, the Hi-Tech Series 17
version in 1/24th scale. Ref # 17003.

This kit includes the plastic body, white metal frame and parts, and
photo-etched parts. This one is still sealed in its shrink wrapped and has
never been opened, but the wrap has been

Torn across the top. Minimum price $90.00

#3: 3 X Austin Healey Bugeye (Frogeye) Blueprint, X-ray, Advert This auction
is for 3 pieces of Austin-Healey Bugeye (Frogeye)

Art.  #1. Is a double exposure photographic print of a 1959 Bugeye Sprite in
red with a roll bar. The exposure shows the

Internal engine compartment. Dave Hill Restored the car and Vance Gerdau &
Stef Butler did the photography. This print does not show the credits and is
dry mounted on foam core board. It measures 20 1/4th X 15 7/8th   inches.

#2. Is a blue print reproduction (in black and white) of a full side view and
a half top view of the Bugeye. Dont think this is a factory item, but it sure
is nice. It is also mounted on foam core board and measures 24 X 15 = inches.

#3. Is an advertisement for Loans from Mitre Ultimax England. An altered
bugeye with an exaggerated smile also mounted on foam core board measuring 13
1/8th X 10 > inches.

Minimum price $75.00

More to come in Part 2