[Healeys] Lucas headlights

Larry Varley varley at cosmos.net.au
Thu Apr 5 16:21:26 MDT 2012

Quite true, the only modification my 100 has to the electrical system
was to fit a pair of second hand Lucas sealed beam headlights. With a
new wiring loom, I have never had a problem with the electrics, and the
headlights are perfectly adequate. It's a very simple system, easy to
work on and maintain. Given that most of the critical components in my
car are almost 60 years old, it's doing ok. Now the Fiat 124BC I once
owned......oh dear :)
Cheers
Larry