[Healeys] Lucas headlights

Richard Ewald richard.ewald at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 09:30:53 MDT 2012

There are lots of modern cars on the road that use standard relays to
control the headlights that do not have thermal overload protection, and
use fuses on the headlights.
It is true that the fusing has gone in many cases from 1 or 2 to 4 or more.
 You cannot make a blanket statement that all headlight relays are
"special" and have thermal overload protection.
Rick