[Healeys] Light Circuits

Richard Ewald richard.ewald at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 15:59:25 MDT 2012

As I posted on the MG list this morning, I cannot for the life of me figure
out how to do this using 1 standard switching relay.
If you think it is possible, go to
https://picasaweb.google.com/richard.ewald/Relay?authuser=0&feat=directlinkprint
the diagram, wire it using a pen or pencil and send it to me, or post
it somewhere.
Rick