[Healeys] Sidescreen fixing wing nuts

Per Schoerner healeyguy at bredband.net
Tue Apr 3 02:49:10 MDT 2012

Thank you all for the help. It was on Dereks website I found out what is
the correct nut, I missed the shape of the front one though. It was
merely the size and thread I was puzzled over. Currently my friend has
the two plates and is using normal nuts, I don't know if he has the star
nuts. I'll tell him this story and we'll see what we come up with.

Per