[Healeys] Exhaust heat shield question

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Thu Sep 29 22:48:30 MDT 2011

<< Do you mean "Fatmat"? >>

Dats what I found around 7:30 AM John ( & Ned )??  Doc appt at 7:50 AM
[ WHERE do they get these times <F> ?? ] and then had to go for "testing".
So it's been awhile until I got to this one <G> ! ! !

<< Sold on Amazon as a sound deadener. >>

Found that also (1st) then on half dozen hot-rod pages.  Not one
even mentioned "heat shielding" !?!?!  IIRC, one of the DYI Hot Rod
sites had it under stereos, etc. heading ?!?.

Nothing I 'found' <G> had any mention of heat shielding, Ned.
Did you find something John & I didn't ?!?

Ed
1]  Please visit MY site at:               www.justbrits.com
2]  Please visit Frank C.'s site at:   www.spritenut.com
    Article(s) and/or pictures REQUESTED !