[Healeys] Not Healey related but New England travel and Cooper race Cars

John Rowe jarowe at westnet.com.au
Sat Sep 24 04:21:04 MDT 2011

Some months ago I mentioned that we were planning a trip to the New
England area to see the Fall colours.

We received many replies from Healey listers but unfortunately*I *have
lost their contact details (operator error) except for Bill Pollock in CT.

If any who replied earlier or any other for that matter would care to
reply again I would be most grateful.

We, 3 Healey couples from Perth Western Australia, are staying at or
going via

New York, Stratford CT, Great Barrington MA, Boston MA, Jamaica VT,
Alton Bay NH, Newport RI, Old Saybrook CT and back to New York NY.

On the way we would also like to see any Type 43, 45 or 51 Cooper cars
for sale or viewing or Healeys of any kind what so ever.

Any leads would be appreciated. Also better through in some Quilting
displays as well.

cheers from West Oz

John Rowe

=======