[Healeys] Furflex

Jack Feldman qualitas.jack at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 17:25:56 MDT 2011

Didn't realized what I had started.

As indicated in the last post I called McGregor. As Ed indicated,
interesting chap. My car is Colorado Red over Black with a red interior. He
produces two versions of red according to him. A traditional bright red, and
a more subdued red that he said most people want.

He wouldn't take my order until he sends me a sample of each. He did mention
that the stuff was selling so well that he is behind. Hope I get it before
winter sets in. It sounds worth it.

I'll check my Moss catalog, but would rather deal with an individual rather
than a company.

Jack