[Healeys] rebuilt water pump

I Erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 19:16:56 MDT 2011

I replaced the water pump on my car during the restoration. It was not
leaking, but I thought I would do it as preventative maintenance. I see that
it is a County Water Pump, and I am leery that it will fail.... I have been
busy of late and have not been working on the car, but I am close to
restarting it.
I need to replace the oil pipe to my gauge( Moss supplied one was short),
hang my exhaust, dial in my Dizzy, install the radiator and hook up my water
hoses....
Almost there.

--
Ira Erbs