[Healeys] Furflex Problem

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Wed Sep 21 12:38:32 MDT 2011

Jack,
There a couple of types of the furflex door seal available.  What was
sold for quite a few years had aluminum inside the fuzzy part that just
did not do it's job like the original steel did and would not stay on
the flange that you press it onto.  Moss sold some extra steel clips
with it, but I don't know if they do the job
Martin Macgregor has an improved seal that stays on and works very well,
but is not totally original looking.
http://www.macgregorukcarparts.com/  There have been reports that Martin
is slow at filling orders and in answering correspondence.  He came up
with a product that filled a niche and now can't keep up with the orders.
I think that you may have the first type.
Charlie