[Healeys] Crazy crazy California - S. Carolina DMVs

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Mon Sep 19 21:33:42 MDT 2011

Alan, I would be frustrated too, but, by way of explantion, I am sure you
got nailed now because more and more data is shared between jurisdictions,
they do it because they can, if they could have easily years ago they would
have.  Your ticket counts against you because it is a mere civil violation
or infraction, so things like innocent until proven guilty and such do not
apply like they would in a charge involving possible jail time or
imprisonment.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. (trivia question: lyrics from
them song from what 70s cop show?, and bonus what was the actual name of the
song)

Greg Lemon