[Healeys] Repair business, was Moss brake recall

Mark LaPierre lapierrem at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 15 19:42:06 MDT 2011

Don't quit your day job.
Keep it as a hobby and help your friends out for an agreeable fee.
Seems like every one is jumping on the car repair business thanks to all the
internet help available now.
Theres a video for every car  repair these days.

Take a look at our monthly car mags.  Each month there's a new business
card listed, advertising a repair business.  With in a year you don't see
those cards anymore.  There just isn't enough of these cars in one area to
make a reasonable living anymore.   And a lot of repairs are being done by
the local club get togethers just for the cost of the parts.

Just my 2 cents, not trying to kill anyones dream.
Mark