[Healeys] Moss brake recall

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 04:49:40 MDT 2011

I think in these more modern, transparent times, it's a good call from
Moss.
I've never bought anything from Moss -mainly because I live in
Australia, and I've typically dealt with UK businesses, having lived
in Warwick in the early 1990's. AH Spares, Denis Welch, and more
recently, ahead4healeys got my resto dollars.
Even with legislation, reading that recall notice, anyone would be
hard pressed to prove that their mcyl killed them after the fact.
(irony intended)
Good on Moss for owning up and doing a recall. I have more respect for
them.
Not a customer. But maybe I might.
Sincerely.
Chris