[Healeys] Heritage Certificate

Fred Wescoe fredwescoe at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 15:07:42 MDT 2011

List,

I just received the BMIHT certificate with the build information on my car.

Can anyone tell me how to get a car/chassis number plate with the properly
stamped numbers on it?  The plate on the car now is incorrect.  Years ago,
the PO simply had a plate engraved with a partial number and that is what
the car has always been registered with.

I now want to correct the registration of the car and it will help with the
correct plate with the correct plate number as verified by the Heritage
Trust.

Thanks in advance,

Fred