[Healeys] door gaps- tortional rigidty

Martin Jansen jule_enterprisesah at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 6 18:01:27 MDT 2011

One purpose  of this forum I understand is to assist one another in providing
information in making repairs. I felt that the answer given indicated that if
the person followed the steps offered for the repair this would solve the
problem permanently. I do not believe it will do so. This is only a temporary
solution and the person would have to make the same repair again in the not so
distant future. Of course this would mean added expense. I feel that if people
are given all the facts they can decide if they want a resolution to the
problem.
I did not try to sell my product nor did I mention my product. I tried to
provide some education from my decades of specializing  on structural repairs
and  restorations of  the big Healeys.
I know there are many different opinions of what is the right approach to
Healeys but that is what makes life interesting. Life would be pretty boring
if we only had vanilla ice cream.

Happy Healeying,   Marty  www.jule-enterprises.com