[Healeys] Thanks for Healey Updates and add Big Healey Event

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 5 10:16:58 MDT 2011

Done.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com

-----Original Message-----
From: healeys-bounces at autox.team.net [mailto:healeys-bounces at autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of John H
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2011 9:54 AM
To: Healey List; john at healey6.com
Subject: [Healeys] Thanks for Healey Updates and add Big Healey Event

John,

thank you for all of your Labor in creating and keeping this site growing!
It is appreciated by all around the globe.  Happy Labor Day!

Can you add our event to the site?  It is coming up at the end of October.
Here is a link to the youtube video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKWM2pJaKK0&feature=youtu.be.

There is only two weeks before the host site releases the rooms that are not
taken...deadline Sept 19. (the Atlanta AHCA booked he entire lodge for this
event)  We have over 80 registrations already and expect to see the total
around 100.  That means 100 Healeys at one site at one time!

Here is more about the event....including our special guests Gerry and
Marion Coker...also Reid Trummel!  It seems our regional event has national
attendance.  We have registrations from as far as Dallas, TX and Canada!

See our site:  http://atlantahealeys.org/.

October 20 b October 23, 2011
Lake Guntersville State Park Resort, AL (NE corner of AL)

Southeastern Classic XXV
Hosted by the Atlanta AHCA.

Special Guests: Gerry Coker, Marian Coker and Reid Trummel

Contact Sander Slomovic or Debbie Harrington at 678.595.5022 or
dhandss at gmail.com for more information.  Get the Registration Form at:
www.atlantahealeys.org.

This is the 25th year for SE Classic!   Expect to see 100+ Healeys at this
Healey only event!
We have reserved the entire lodge for our Healey friends.  The lodge
overlooks Lake Guntersville and the mountains. Expect to see beautiful fall
colors and enjoy cooler weather this time of year.
We are planning many fun events: a Rallye through the mountains, a Popular
Car Show, Gymkhana, Arts/Crafts and Funkhana.  This regional event will be
like a mini-Conclave or Rendezvous!

Thanks again,

John Homonek
Atlanta AHCA