[Healeys] Fw: Re: Working on door gaps

Mike MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Mon Sep 5 07:23:37 MDT 2011

Last week Marty emailed me about welding the front a arm bracket to my BN2
frame. He schooled me on proper alignment for the kingpin. He encouraged me to
call him and during our conversation he said I could call back any time for
help. Marty never tried to sell me anything and he just sounded genuinely
concerned that I get my frame done right.  If you want one of his frames, I
believe you would have a thoroughly researched and proven product, but I never
got the hard sell.  The impression I got was that Marty is just another Healey
nut like the rest of us.
Mike MacLean

Sent from my iPhone