[Healeys] The California

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 5 06:49:46 MDT 2011

The things I find interesting about  this car is it's steel bodied, rather
than fiberglass and that no one seems to know its history.  It was apparently
found in LA and there's a lot of speculation that it was a prototype for a
Universal Plastics creation called the Cougar GT or
Monza:   http://www.forgottenfiberglass.com/?p=9386    More WAGs here:
http://bringatrailer.com/2011/03/01/bring-a-trailer-whatzit-55/

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo