[Healeys] Fw: Re: Working on door gaps

Patrick Yoas pyoas at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 5 01:43:54 MDT 2011

John,
I respectfully disagree with you as Marty's reply sounding soley like an
advertisement or self promotion. Marty is in the business of "Healey
frames", listers should welcome his occassional commentary. His explaination
is of frame technology is far beyond my understanding but in no way does he
say "buy my frame" anywhere in his response. He does list his website which
gives more tech talk and pictures to boot which listers can click on it and
are immediately taken to it. Listers can click on it or not....their choice.
David Nock of BCS also lists his business too. Credabililty is
certainly earned as both of these guys contribute a lot to our cars "technical
knowledge and parts" we need to keep them repaired and on the road.

Patrick
BJ8