[Healeys] Bad running due to ethanol in gas?

Greg Mandas gmandas at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 4 16:44:05 MDT 2011

Steve,

I gotta tell you, I'm becoming more and more of a believer in Startron.

http://www.amazon.com/Star-brite-Enzyme-Treatment-Additive/dp/B0014419UQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1315175683&sr=8-1

When my 2000 S-type starts to run rough a good swig smooths it out.  I live in Connecticut and the last generator available in the state before Irene hit was one my friend had and "couldn't get running."  Some fiddling the carb, a shot of carb cleaner and a swig of Startron in the first tank and she ran good as new.  I haven't had to clean out any of the carbs on my 2 and 4 stroke lawn equipment since using it and I keep mixed gas around way to long.

NFI  Just a true believer.

Greg