[Healeys] V12 Healey

Eric (Rick) Wilkins e-wilkins at cox.net
Sun Sep 4 12:07:20 MDT 2011

When this list was getting as out of shape because of the 3.8 Jag conversion I
almost posted a pic of that car from the San Diego show a few years ago, but I
passed because I had no idea what it was!

http://ewilkins.com/wilko/conclave08/healey_jag12.png

Great car with lovely restomod job.

For the record, Healeys are very nice cars (my fave brit sports car) and have
awesome styling, but the Jags are lot faster. No need to get offended by
that.

Wilko
San Diego