[Healeys] Non Healey -- 1959 Anglia

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Sat Sep 3 18:06:42 MDT 2011

There is at least one English Ford Club in the USA.  There was a man
that started it from the Harrisburg, PA area, but he moved to New
England.  Do a search and see what you can come up with.  Here is one
that I found:
http://www.enfostuff.com/
Your request isn't totally off topic since the Healeys were involved in
the Healey Fiesta, a hotted up Ford Fiesta.  I believe that I have seen
it at AHSTC Encounter some years ago.
Charlie