[Healeys] e-bay

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Thu Sep 1 19:41:27 MDT 2011

I just no longer bother with eBay when I want something. Too much crap on
there. Too many duplicate listings. The senders are crazy when they have 25
or 30 of the same items and list each individually instead of one listing
stating the quantity with a buy it now price or maybe they just want
numbskulls to get in bidding wars. I think that eBay lost a lot of its
cachet when they started to have eBay "stores". Only a masochist has the
time to sift through the listings. I would rather be out driving or in my
garage using parts from our well known vendors. eBay doesn't care anyway
considering how much they charge just to list an item.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com