[Healeys] Flat tow

Richard Kahn tahoehealey at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 1 10:06:26 MDT 2011

One caution with the tow bar is that  our cars ride low. Look for one with a
bent/angled arm or lower your trailer hitch. You could damage the front body.
I saw a damaged MGA from  tow bar use. They don't have a spring action when
you stop as trailers do so you are jerking the car a bit. Just my opinion.
Others may have better experience.
Richard Kahn