[Healeys] The Rum Diary

Paul Leeks Paull at glasgows.co.uk
Mon Oct 31 05:43:40 MST 2011

Hi Marv

My BN4 was also restored by a PO (back in 1989) and had the spears replaced
on the wrong wings.  Unfortunately, they dented the paint work and so could
not cannot be reversed without revealing an ugly indentation on each wing.

One day, if/when I can afford a new paint job, I will probably change them
back, but until then ...

Hey, perhaps we should start a 'dodgy spears' register ... I'm sure those
lots more out there in denial :)

Cheers
Paul

BN4 Lancashire