[Healeys] bolts

Mike Sinclair phoenix722 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 29 18:42:35 MDT 2011

Update on my problem with removing the hub attach bolts:  After a gallon or so
of Liquid Wrench and various socket/handle arrangements, I broke down and
spent $20 for the Sears "Bolt Off".  Of the two bolts that were stuck, one
came off reasonably easily, but the other refused.  I finally whaled on the
Bolt Off with the hammer, and with a little effort and some magic words, it
came off.  Was pretty tight; on removing the nut from the Bolt Off, I
discovered the outer half of the bolt sheared off from the inner half!
Anyway, it is off, and now I have to find the source of the brake fluid leak.
Doesn't seem to be the cylinder, but in the line connection.  Thanks to
whoever suggested that tool.  It worked.

Mike
BN2