[Healeys] The Rum Diary

Marvin James britcrs at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 12:58:47 MDT 2011

I drive a low miles BT7 that is absolutely original except for a mediocre
repaint done many years before I got it ay which time the spears were
reinstalled backwards. At this time, it is part of the character of this
particular car and I have no intention of changing them. It's also a good
conversation starter.

Marv J

P.S. No way could you hurt my feelings. Name Calling is more a reflection on
the Name Caller than on Name Callee, but if the shoe fits...