[Healeys] Jule Frame

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 16:34:53 MDT 2011

Rick -

It depends on what your friend wants for his car.  If he wants that
modern car handling experience, then the Jule Frame is an appropriate
choice.  Martin will be a first rate gentleman to his client and
strive to get the job done well and professionally.

If he's looking to have a classic car experience when driving and
showing, then Kilmartin.  The good thing here is since you did a
Kilmartin on your car, you can advise and help your friend with this.

Note, in my opinion the original frame still provides for excellent
handling... frankly almost as good as a modern car.

If your friend seeks to maintain the value of all the work and money
he will put in his car, then Kilmartin is the only way to go.  This is
said with nothing but respect for Martin, but his frame doesn't really
ad to the underlying value of the car, that's the main drawback with
his product.

Alan

--
Sent from my mobile device