[Healeys] Stirling Moss

J. Scott Morris jstmorris at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 07:58:13 MDT 2011

Gary Hodson;    Here is an article from Canada Track & Traffic January 1961 in
which Stirling Moss provides "A Driving Lesson with Stirling Moss" at Harewood
Acres near Simcoe, Ontario.  I am sure there are plenty of more
recent articles dealing with his driving techniques & philosophy but I thought
this might be of interest to you.

If you received links to other articles Gary, I would certainly be interested
in them.

John Sims;  You may find this article appropriate for your website since they
used Grant Clark's championship Austin Healey that Jack Boxstrom
recently purchased.  This car was used owned by Bill Bolton for many year.
>From what I gather, Jack Boxstrom will have it divested of all the fancy
modern bits that it had been endowed with in later years ( Toyota 5 speed
tranny, etc.). From what I gather, he intends to get it back to the way it
was.   A copy of the 1960 ad is also attached.

Enjoy!!

--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada           - Keep Smiling, Murphy
Lives

--- On Wed, 10/26/11, warthodson at aol.com <warthodson at aol.com> wrote: << A few
months ago there was a link to a "vintage" article describing Stirling Moss's
race driving techniques & philosophy. I cannot find it in the archives.  Can
someone help me find it again, please?  Thanks,  Gary Hodson >>

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of CT&T]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of CT&T]