[Healeys] windshield glass

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Wed Oct 26 18:04:14 MDT 2011

The original post was to check the Pilkington web site and that is what I
was referencing. All the better that Moss has it correctly attributed
(congratulations to them) but Pilkington should on their web site also
unless they do not wish to sell to individuals which, also, is contrary to
the original post.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com