[Healeys] Fuel sender

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Tue Oct 25 00:51:51 MDT 2011

The impedance readings seem fine. They are not overly critical. It is
not a laboratory instrument but a fairly inaccurate piece of kit.
If the solder in the float has cracked, clean and resolder the joints
(all). If there are multiple pinholes because of corrosion replace with
any fitting float, LBC, Renault, Ford etc., brass or plastic. There are
many options.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL