[Healeys] Proper Mirror adjustment

Curt/Nancy Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 12:51:01 MDT 2011

Ron,

Thanks for posting this information.  I've been preaching this technique for
years to deaf ears.

If you adjust your mirrors correctly there is virtually NO BLIND SPOT.

The bottom line is that when a car disappears from your rear view mirror it
should then appear in your side mirrors and when said car then disappears
from your side mirrors it will now appear in your peripheral vision... hence
no blind spot.

Still no defense for the idiot that wants to rapidly change two or more
lanes at once.

Cheers,

Curt