[Healeys] nuts

Mike Sinclair phoenix722 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 19 15:29:14 MDT 2011

I'm trying to remove the lug nuts from the rear wheel of my BN2.  They are not
in the best of shape, and a couple refuse to turn.  Basically, the flats have
become rounded.  The socket fits well, but can't get it to turn, just makes it
worse.  Anyone have some good idea?.  I don't have an impact wrench; don't
know if that would be a good idea, anyway, as they aren't all that tight, just
can get ahold of it.  I ready to apply a cold chisel and try to split the
nut.

Mike
BN2