[Healeys] Fwd: compression electrical

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Wed Oct 19 00:25:06 MDT 2011

Readings on a cold engine are useless. You cannot make it work
accurately as the oil is cold, thick and unevenly distributed, so the
sealing of the piston rings varies. This goes for a compression test as
well as a leak down test. Whatever the readings, do not rely on them for
work on your engine.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL